Website owners spend considerable time discussing SEO, whether they should invest in an SEO plan or risk focusing on other channels. And with good cause. Your content-driven SEO efforts have a significant impact on the performance of your website.
Your content can be the difference between enticing new visitors to your website and your rivals’ pages. But with all the focus on keywords and shareable images, technical SEO needs can sometimes fall by the wayside.
Ensuring that a website meets the technological requirements of modern search engines to improve organic rankings is known as technical SEO. Crawling, indexing, rendering, and website architecture are all crucial elements of technical SEO.
Why is Technical SEO Important?
Technical SEO can significantly impact a website’s performance on search engines. No matter how great your content is, if pages on your site are not accessible to search engines, they will not appear or rank in search results.
This leads to a loss of website visitors and possible revenue for your company. Additionally, Google has acknowledged that a website’s page speed, mobile friendliness and user experience are ranking considerations.
Users may become irritated and leave your site if your pages take too long to load. Such user behaviour may indicate that your site does not provide a great user experience. As a result, Google may not serve your site to users. Technical SEO can help you improve this.
How to Optimise Your Technical SEO
There are numerous ways to optimise your SEO, including the following:
- Improving the load speed and weight of your pages
- Making your website mobile-friendly.
- Removing duplicate and redundant content.
- Incorporating specific code features such as structured data markups.
- Using an XML sitemap and keeping it updated.
- Repairing or removing broken hyperlinks.
- Securing your website with Secure Socket Layers (SSL).
Most of your site’s visitors will be unaware of these technical aspects, which is fine.
Technical SEO is more specific to search engines and how we can supply them with the information they require to assess whether your site is credible, secure, and deserving of a high spot on the search result.
Why Do I Need Technical SEO?
The overall benefit of technical SEO is that a well-optimised site will produce more organic traffic, but there are other individual benefits to integrating technical SEO.
These advantages are related to making your website easier to crawl, index, and navigate, which will benefit both users and search engines. Remember, whatever change you are making, you should optimise and improve your website with users in mind first.
The following are some of the main benefits of technical SEO:
- Following Google’s recommended website optimisation methods.
- Creating a website that is mobile-friendly and efficient on all devices.
- Making sure that your website loads quickly for all customers
- Limiting pop-ups and other invasive features that restrict the user experience.
- Make it simple for users to explore your site and locate the required information.
- Maintaining the safety and security of your website.
- Creating a URL structure that is search engine friendly and easy for users to read.
- Getting rid of broken links and 404 pages on your website.
- Including structured data to improve how your sites appear in search results.
- Including a robots.txt file to indicate to search engines which pages you don’t want them to crawl.
Choose Techseoaudits.com to Improve your Tech SEO
It can be hard to know where to start with technical SEO. There are many moving parts to a website, and with so many opportunities, how do you know where to begin? Which fixes will provide the best results?
That’s where we come in. By auditing your website with one of our various audit packages, we can find any technical issues holding you back and where the prospects lie in improving performance.
At techseoaudits.com, we understand that not every business or website is the same. That is why we tailor each Technical SEO Audit to you and your needs.
We offer so much more than a one-size-fits-all approach. All of our audits are bespoke for each customer.
We know that not everyone is a big fan of spreadsheets, and plenty of people find it easier to understand website issues on a word document or on a presentation that they can share with colleagues or stakeholders. We know this, and we built our packages with this in mind.
No matter how you would like to receive your Technical SEO Audit, we have various options available that you can choose from.
We are here to help you in the best way possible.
Technical Audits that Work for You
You can select the best delivery method that suits you and your business and expect to receive most Technical SEO Audits within 5-10 days!
So are you ready to take the next step? Getting your Technical SEO Audit has never been so easy and accessible.
Order your tailored Technical SEO Audit Now!