Our Link Gap Audit Package lets you see which links your competitors are targeting and how you can look to do the same and turn that into a constant, ongoing strategy that will improve your website’s traffic. By choosing links wisely, you can maintain and see a considerable improvement in your overall site’s success.
A Link Gap Audit is essential to know precisely what types of links will help your growth. It’s not all about just adding any random, high-DR-rated link. You need a healthy mix, and that’s why with techseoaudits.com, we will provide you with a solution to all your problems.
With our expert knowledge of Link Gaps and SEO, we know how to successfully make, maintain and grow them together to work in unison with your site, not against it.
Why Do You Need a Link Gap Audit?
The links your website targets can significantly impact its success, and a link gap analysis will give you the golden ticket to your competitor’s success and determine how you can make the most out of your website.
Here are four examples of exactly why you need a Link Gap Audit and what links that can be beneficial to your site:
- Links from high-quality websites: If your website is linked to a high-quality website, it can help to increase your site’s quality in the eyes of search engines. This can lead to higher search engine rankings and more traffic.
- Links from websites in your niche: If you can get links from websites in the same or similar niche, it can help boost your traffic and authority. This is because visitors to those websites will be more likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
- Links that your website is missing: A link gap audit will show which websites are linking to your competition but not linking to you. You can then use this to inform your own link strategy and start improving your outreach to these publications.
- Links from local websites: If you’re targeting a local audience, it can be helpful to get links from local websites. This is because people searching for businesses or services in your area are more likely to find your website if it is linked to a local site.
When Do You Need a Link Gap Audit?
Suppose you have made a great-looking website but are still wondering why you are struggling to rank.
Everyone wants their website to be seen first on Google and depending on your niche, there can be a lot of competition you have to compete with to fight for that number one spot.
But if you get a Link Gap Audit, you are already one step closer to outsmarting your competitors and finding their weaknesses and how to stay ahead of the game. So if you want to be ahead of the curve and make your website as visible as possible, that’s when you know you need a backlink gap analysis from us!
See which websites are linking to competitors but not linking to you
How Does a Link Gap Audit Help You?
This package is excellently designed to give you all the insight into your competitor’s links. Without this insight, it’s easier to be left behind.
No more having to figure it all out on your own; you get expert assistance in distinguishing which publications you should be targetting in your outreach!
This Link Gap Analysis will help you by offering you a wide range of recommendations handled with technical SEO expertise.
As part of this package, you can expect to receive the following:
- One link audit sheet with link gap metrics,
- A precise evaluation of your links and any next steps, which can be used as a seeding list for PR,
- An accompanying word document or presentation as dictated,
- Recommendations for your link strategy,
- And more.
We can work with you to outline a link strategy tailored to your business based on your Link Gap Analysis findings.
Who Can Benefit From a Link Gap Audit?
The fun thing about getting a backlink gap audit is that it doesn’t matter how big or small your website is. Your website could even be less than a month old; a Link Gap Audit will greatly benefit you in the long run.
The sooner you get one, the better off you will be, and the quicker you will be ahead of competitors who may stand in your way!
Others that may benefit from having a Link Gap Audit are:
- Any size of website that is at least six months old,
- Any website that has actively worked to improve its organic performance,
- Any business looking to bridge the gap between itself and its competitors,
- Any company that wants to see what has been working for others in their industry.
Choose Techseoaudits.com to Help You
At techseoaudits.com, we understand that not every business or website is the same. That is why we tailor each link gap audit to your needs. Unlike others, we offer so much more than a one size fits all approach. All of our link gap audits are bespoke for you.
We know that not everyone is a big fan of spreadsheets, and plenty of people find it easier to understand issues on a word document or a presentation. It’s also easier to share this information in these additional formats. We know that, and we built our packages with this in mind.
No matter how you would like to receive your link gap audit, we have various options available that you can choose from. We are here to help you in the best way possible.
Unique Checkout and Fast Delivery for Link Gap Audits
Like buying a personalised gift, we strive to create an online system that allows users to pick, edit and buy your link gap analysis in one place.
You can select the best delivery method that suits you and your business and expect to receive your Link Gap Audit within 5-7 days! This is an unbeatable turnaround for a bespoke, expertly crafted link gap audit, and it doesn’t end there!
If you have a specific date in mind for when you would like your audit back, then no problem at all! Just get in touch with us, and we can adapt to those requests to the best of our ability.
Order Yours Today!
So are you ready to take the next step?
Getting your link gap audit has never been so easy and accessible.
Book Yourself a FREE Consultation
Do you have some more questions about our Link Gap Audit that you would like us to answer before you place your order? No problem at all!
Get Your FREE Consultation Today! – Let’s Chat!